PT. COSL INDO is an overseas subsidiary company of COSL, it has provided a complete package of oilfield services, including drilling rig, well completion, workover, logging, cementing, filtration unit for clients from 2002.
COSL, has over forty years of experiences in the offshore oilfield services industry and is primarily engaged in delivering overall technical services for offshore oil & gas exploration and production. COSL possesses a complete service line, including marine geophysical survey, drilling & completion services, workover, logging, data acquisition and interpretation, R&D, marine supply & transportation. COSL can provide our clients with not only single service lines but also integrated or package services. Read more…….
- Experience up to 5 years for Senior Equipment Operators (3 persons)
- Experience up to 3 years for Equipment Operators (6 persons) in the relevant field
- Category Oil and Gas Stimulation/ Gravel Packing/ Sand control/ Fracturing, Start date To be agreed
- Location : Indonesia
- Description of Equipment Operator PT COSL INDO Oilfield services for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading production optimization services.
- Under direct supervision, performs a specialized function of Stimulation/ Gravel packing/ Sand control/ Fracturing and support equipment associated medium to high pressure pumping and understand down hole well tools.
- Assists in the preventive and routine maintenance of stimulation and support equipments.
- Performs daily inventory of all finished products, pallets, and sacks.Ability to read and interpret routine instructions.
- Skills required for Equipment Operator:
- At a fully qualified level, Equipment Operators operate and maintain all equipment related to stimulation, coiled tubing and rigging up (rigless and Hydraulic workover).
- Positions are generally 80% labor working outdoors (offshore is preferably) in climatic weather and 20% lifting / driving.
A sampling of duties include:
- Driving/ lifting a heavy duty, transport vehicle to and from workshop locations
- Rigging up and rigging down the oilfield sites
- Preparation, maintenance and repair of specialized pumping equipment;
- Hooking up iron and hoses and making sure connecting joints are a tight fit to the wellhead
- Loading of hazardous materials for acidizing, fracturing, and nitrogen services
- Preparation of shipping documentation for transportation of hazardous materials
- Duties may also include unloading sand storage silos
- Monitoring and operation of pumping equipment during well stimulation job
- This company cares about safety, so Equipment Operators will always work in teams: check list monthly and report it.
- Assist in cleaning shop and/or yard areas
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Formal qualifications in any Engineering background (Minimum Diploma-3/Polytechnic).
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as an equipment Operator related to Cementing, Coiled Tubing, and/or Stimulation operation. Previous Fracturing or Stimulation experienced is prefered
- The physical ability to work 80-100 hours per week outdoors in all weather conditions.
- The physical ability to lift 80 lbs on a consistent basis.
- A clean background with no felonies and the ability to pass a drug test.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Willing to travel and support the operation for both onshore and offshore.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dan langsung melamar click disini…….